Our customers love these honeys at first taste test but generally do not know how to incorporate them into their meals or snacks. Currently, we offer four options in Infused Raw Honey. We make Lavender Vanilla Bean, Cinnamon, Lemon Vanilla Bean and Jalapeno. I use premium ingredients such as Ceylon Cinnamon, Madagascar Vanilla Beans, Fresh Jalapeno’s grown locally and only fresh lemons and culinary grade lavender.
Most customers will begin with …” that would be good in hot tea”… but you can do so much more.
Let me give you some suggestions...
1) Add to hot beverages – tea, hot chocolate and coffee
2) Use in baked items – replace sugar: 1 cup granulated sugar = ¼ to 1/3 cup raw infused honey
Note: Swapping out sugar for honey will increase the moisture content of the overall finished product. This is not an issue if the amount of honey used is under 1 cup or 4.5 oz. If that much honey is used you may have to scale back a bit (20 – 40%) on any liquids or high moisture ingredients being used (milk, water, yogurt, sour cream, etc.).
3) Drizzle over fresh fruit or fruit salads
5) Drizzle over fresh ricotta or cream cheese
6) Mix into soften butter for a delicious butter spread
7) Sweeten your oatmeal or add to your smoothie
8) Glaze carrots, sweet potatoes, or squash
9) Add to your cocktail
10) Pour over ice cream or yogurt
Keep watching our Infused Honey product line because we will be adding new flavors very soon!!!!